With gym membership prices on the rise and work getting busier it can be hard to find time to exercise, but these 10 at-home weight loss routines to scorch your cellulite will enpower you to train wherever you feel like. Whether it be at-home, in your hotel room whilst away on business or vacation or maybe even outside in a park or on the beach.
That’s the beauty with these workouts is that you can perform them anywhere. You will save time driving to your gym, save money on gym classes and be able to do it care free in the comfort of your chosen environment not caring what anyone else thinks.
The type of sessions which yield the greatest return for weight loss and ridding yourself of cellulite are High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts. Dr Axe suggests that the two main benefits of HIIT are:
- It’s hugely Anti-Aging – HIIT training has been shown by the 2012 European Society of Cardiology to activate telomerase (a well-known anti-aging enzyme) after just a single workout and reduce p53 expression, an interesting protein that contributes to premature aging and tumor suppression. Not only that, they also said HIIT prmotes firmer skinn, increased energy, boosted metabolism, improved libido and reduced body fat.
- Balancing Ghrelin, Testosterone and Leptin – these hormones are all related to weight gain and unhealthy eating habits. As HIIT is a type of strength training it can help increase lean muscle mass. The more lean muscle mass you have the higher your metabolism and abilty to burn fat.
The other added bonus with HIIT training is that it’s much shorter (20-30 minutes) than more typical aerobic styles of training like jogging, swimming and cycling. Oh and burns a lot more calories and fat in the mean time.
Plus, the workouts are much fun than going for jog!
10 At-Home Weight Loss Routines To Scorch Your Cellulite
The majority of the workouts will be bodyweight-based but I have included a couple that use kettlebells at the end for those that have them, or enjoy using a bit of resistance. Experts recommend performing 2-3 HIIT sessions per week and preferably in the morning or lunchtime. to maximise your fat burning capabilities.
20 Minute Routines:
20 Minute Brutal HIIT Workout For Fat Loss
This tough workout by Fitness Type has uses a 40s on:20s work:rest ration with 1 minute water breaks between rounds.
Make sure to have a towel ready as you’ll be very sweaty. Excellent workout if you want to emphasize the lower body.
2. The Body Coach HIIT & Abs Home Workout
A great workout if you want to spend a bit extra on toning the abdominals. This one is a fast paced and fun workout to get you energised for your day ahead.
3. Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout
Kelli takes you through a 5 minute warm up and cool down either side of the workout. This session is perfect if you’re a beginner who’s getting back into it or starting your weight loss journey.
4. Millionaire Hoy – Extreme Fat Burning Total Body HIIT Workout
Really like these videos because he shows progressions and regressions for each exercise so you cna work at your own level and not feel left out.
5. Intense Full Body Cardio – 2 Meal Day – Max Lowery
Max is an ex-pro athelte himself and is the creator of the 2MealDay. He’s our go to person for HIIT workouts and is great to watch and do the workouts with because he pushes himself HARD! He’s working as hard if not harder then you will!
He’s working as hard if not harder then you will!
30 Minute Routines: For those of you looking to for a bit longer then you can challenge yourself with some of the routines below:
6. 30-Minute At-Home Cardio Workout to Burn Major Calories – POPSUGAR Fitness
This session is fast paced and doesn’t stop. You will burn tonnes of calories and get sweaty. If you like more traditional aerobics-style sessions then this is for you.
7. 30-minute Fat-Burning Interval Workout (NO equipment!)- Runtastic Fitness
This workout is predominately core-based with some plyometrics. So if you want to work on building your core strength then this is the one for you.
8. 30 Minute Rapid Fat Burning Tabata HIIT Workout – 50 Exercises No Equipment Home Workout – Millionaire Hoy
Millionarie Hoy is back again with a bang. If you get bored of doing the same exercises over and over again then you’ll have no problem with this session.
With 50 different exercises in Tabata-style fashion you will hit every muscle in the body. If you want a challenge then go for this one.
Two Kettlebell Home Workouts: We’ve recently bought some Kettlebells to use at home ourselves and they are fantastic. They are so versatile and are great legs, core and arm toners if used approriately. The two workouts below are tough but will not only build your cardio but also build strength and lean muscle.
9. 20 Minute Full Body Kettlebell Shred Workout For Strength and Cardio – BodyFit by Amy
10. 45 Min HIIT Kettlebell Workouts for Fat Loss & Strength – Kettlebell Workout Training Exercises – HASfit
If you’re looking to lose fat, then you need to create a small calorie deficit. This 45 minute session will cetainly do that as you can expect to burn 750kcal in the session, let alone afterwards. Get the music blaring and enjoy this workout.
Before we part, if you are thinking of doing any of the above workouts in the evening then you want to think about taking some Vitamin C (1-2g) and some of our sleep remedy, Zonk.
HIIT style workouts raise your cortisol (stress hormone) hugely. However, when you want to sleep this hormone needs to be crushed. That’s why it’s hard to sleep if your stressed or drunk coffee to close to bed. By taking some Vitamin C and Zonk before bed it will help to clear the cortisol out of your system and boost GABA levels which allows you to relax.
We are offering FREE samples of Zonk at the moment, so don’t miss out and start sleeping better tomorrow.